Both stealing time and this site are under construction. Opening late 2023.
A Private 5-Star Resort.
Be the only guests at a luxurious property with optional resort-like services.
Four bedrooms (3 kings, 1 queen) spread over three apartments accommodate up to eight people.
We can help with everything from the time you step out of the airport until you leave,
or you can self check-in and see nobody for your stay. Your choice.
• Exclusive use of a private, half acre enclosed property, a 5 minute walk from the beach.
• A spectacular 2BR 1,500 sq ft rooftop apartment, and two lovely studio apartments, all with ocean view.
•Kitchens that Julia Child could work with. Cuisinart knives, proper pots, induction cooktops, high power blenders, coffee grinders, salad spinners … everything you’d want, really.
•A stunning waterfall infinity pool.
•A gym, treatment room, and ocean view yoga shala.
•Several distinct areas to enjoy, including a waterfall cavern with hammocks under the pool.
•200Mbs internet, work areas, iPad, drinking water and insulated bottles, air conditioning, washer/dryer, BBQ, snorkeling and beach eqmt., binoculars, wireless HomePods with Apple Music, TVs with Disney, HBO and others…
• Our neighbourhood security guard located in guardhouse at entrance.
• In beautiful Esterillos Oeste, a small, un-touristy surf town 90 minute drive from SJO on modern highways. Jaco is 20 minutes away, and Manuel Antonio is 45.
• rental car arrangement or airport pickup
• grocery shopping and catered meals
• excursion planning and transportation
• on site treatments and yoga instruction
• poolside drink service
• errand runs
• really, anything (legal) that you want
All a la carte.
Just like a 5-Star Resort,
just without all of those pesky other guests around.
At Your Service
The house by the street is out of sight and occupied by Brayan,
our property manager and concierge.
Brayan is bilingual, and is here to help should you require anything,
like going to pick up dinner or taking you to a secret waterfall.
I hear he makes a good margarita, and can be made invisible when required.\
Why Esterillos Oeste?
There are many things to love about Costa Rica.
The warm, friendly, kind people.
The incredible beauty of the landscape.
The abundance of wildlife.
All the tourists that already discovered it.
Well them maybe not so much.
If you’d like to see a part of Costa Rica that’s not built up,
where wild monkeys outnumber residents,
and you can spend your day listening to the surf and the zillions of birds
where you can still have the beach to yourself, this is it.
The surfing and fishing are as good as you’ll find anywhere.
There’s what I consider a great restaurant, and a handful of good ones,
but not fifty.
There’s a store that has all the ingredients for pad thai, and fresh oranges,
but not freshly squeezed juice.
(The tourists, restaurants, and O.J. are 20 minutes away in Jacó,
along with clinics, banks and pharmacies, should you require).